My Language Café has to acknowledge receipt of payment first before any class may begin or continue. Accepted payment forms are cash, check or bank deposit. Checks are to be made payable to ‘My Language Café’.
Certification and Attendance
1. Student will only receive a certificate of completion if their attendance has been 85% or more.
2. If a student is absent from a class without prior permission, they will be contacted by the school, and if school cannot contact the student, the school may contact the person the student's has indicated in case of emergency information.
3. You must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. The school may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct. In this case no fees will be refunded.
1. We reserve the right to cancel the course before the specified date if there is insufficient demand. In this case, applicants will receive a full refund.
2. You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. A cancellation fee of 20% will apply between 1 and 14 days before commencement.
3. The registration fee and cancellations after course start are non-refundable.
1. Private students have the right to cancel or postpone their scheduled class at least 12 hours in advance by phone call, text or e-mail. Cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance will result in the loss of the session.
2. Missed classes cannot be made up; no refund will be provided for missed classes.
A system is in place to deal with any complaints. It is hoped that anything can be dealt with by discussing the issue with a member of staff. If a problem cannot be resolved at this stage then a meeting will be arranged with the school manager / director. Translation or language support can be arranged if necessary.
From time-to-time we may take photographs or videos for use in our promotional materials or for marketing purposes. You (or your parent/guardian if you are under 18) must inform us in writing before the course starts if you do not allow us to use such images.
1. Students are advised that the School, its employees and its representatives are not responsible for personal injury and / or loss of / damage to personal property on the School’s premises, whether by fire, burglary, theft or anything else. This condition also applies to public and private places when students are attending School social events.
2. The School is not responsible for the safe keeping or delivery of any post, parcels etc. sent to the students at the Schools addresses.
3. It is the policy of the School not to divulge any personal details of students to a third party, other than to the appropriate authorities, without asking the student.